Howdy all and thank you for coming to Intentionally Live’s 2nd broadcast recap! We came together to discuss RELATIONSHIP DYNAMICS. Video can be found here and the transcript here.
Questions we asked ourselves and you can give your opinion on!
- What kind(s) of romantic relationship(s) are you in / want to be in?
- Common courtesy / etiquette
- Difference between venting and gossiping
- What characteristics go into being a good partner?
- How does your dynamic effect commitment?
- How does your dynamic change milestones or goals?
- How does your dynamic change how you date?
- How does your dynamic change conflict resolution?
I specialize in open, nonmonogamous relationships such as polyamory and swinging, alternative lifestyles such as kink / BDSM, LGBT+, and secular or alternative faiths such as paganism. Trying to live more freely and authentically can be hard. Some struggle feeling something is wrong with them. Some people have just been polybombed, the love of their life seeming to say they’re not enough. Others, having taken the leap can’t seem to stop fighting. Feeling isolated, scared, tired, and like they're going to lose everything.
Take a moment to imagine your life as it could be in a few months. You are in love, all over again. With your partner, a new partner, yourself, and how you live. Accepted for who you are, allowed to love in a way that feels natural, you are excited about your new life.
Coming into alternative worlds, I saw people go to amazing therapists who just didn’t understand. I watched friends spend the first few sessions teaching very experienced counsellors the vocabulary of their lifestyles. I believe you deserve a therapist that understands. If you live differently and want a therapist that can hear you, message or call me.
View all posts by Cody